When I went "vanity surfing" here's what I found:
- The Toby Press publishes serious fiction books: http://www.tobypress.com/
- There's a computer language called toby!
- Toby Churchill designs devices that help people who cannot speak. Years after I wrote this page my Dad lost his ability to speak and used one of these machines.
- There's also a company called Toby Speakers in Texas.
- If you are in England and you need electronic components to build that widget you've always dreamed of then Toby Electronics should be the first place that you call. I like the logo from their opening page!
- There's a comic called Toby although it's about a cat, it's not very funny, and I'm a dog person.
- If you're into dogs (or excruciatingly bad web design) then you'll dig Toby The Pound Puppy. Pretty much every web-page "don't" all in one place.
- If you are into new age mystic crap-ola you might be eligible for the Toby Award although it hasn't been awarded since 1997.
- If you're ever in Columbia, MD then I heartily recommend Toby's The Dinner Theatre of Columbia. Tell 'em I sent you and they'll give you a free dessert!
- If you're feeling a little scurvy lately then Toby's Fresh Florida Citrus will get you back up to snuff in no time.
- I'm a very sharp dresser. When I'm in Walla Walla I get my Tuxedo's at Toby's "Consignment With Character". Hey! It's not just a store for women, you know.
- There actually is a Toby Jug Nebula.
- They named a mountain after me. Mount Toby. Pretty cool, huh?
- Looking a little scruffy, sailor! If you're in the military, and you need to keep your hair cropped close to your head, this is the place. If you're a long-haired pinko then it's probably not.
- To balance out the previous link, and if you're looking for a non-traditional religion then I can heartily recommend Toby's Wiccan Refuge.
- Following up on the unconventional religion theme, here's Christian Magician named Toby Travis. He has some instructions of magic tricks that you can do yourself.
Copyright © 2008-2013 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding The Caboteria? Send feedback